The most prominent feature of the Vietnamese culture is that it was not assimilated by foreign cultures thanks to the strong local cultural foundations. On the contrary, it was able to utilize and localize those from abroad to enrich the national culture. The Vietnamese national culture emerged from a concrete living environment: a tropical country with many rivers and the confluence of great cultures. The natural conditions (temperature, humidity, monsoon, water-flows, water-rice agriculture …
- Tour Code: HLVN-7
- Length: 7D / 6N
- From: Hanoi
- Finish: Hochiminh
$587price per pax
|Day 1||Transfer to Hanoi Downtown||None|
|Day 2||Visit some of the largest rock formations and caves.||B, L, D|
|Day 3||Rejoin car drive back to Hanoi for overnight.||B, L|
|Day 4||Transfer to Airport for Ho Chi Minh City departure.||B, L|
|Day 5||Visit the largest Vietnamese city.||B, L|
|Day 6||Visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda||B, L|
|Day 7||Today you are free for leisure & shopping until transfer to Airport for departure.||B|
Transfer to Hanoi Downtown
Detailed Itinerary: Today you’ll land in Hanoi. Warmly welcome by Tour Guide & Car Driver at airport then transfer to Hanoi Downtown, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards, public parks, and the capital of Vietnam. Check into your hotel. Stay overnight in Hanoi.
Meals:B, L, D
Visit some of the largest rock formations and caves.
Detailed Itinerary: Early this morning, we’ll drive from Hanoi to one of the most magnificent scenic environments in the world, Halong Bay. Covering 577 square miles, this vast bay is filled with more than 3,000 limestone “peaks” or karsts that jut from the deep blue water as far as the eye can see. We’ll spend a day and a half, including an overnight with dinner and breakfast onboard, exploring this overwhelming seascape from the decks of a traditional Vietnamese boat. Comfortable and intimate, your boat features hand-crafted wooden interiors including a dining room and pleasant air-conditioned cabins with private baths. Since we’re overnight on the water, we’ll be able to explore Ha Long Bay’s most beautiful spots with time to swim and even visit some of the largest rock formations and caves. This promises to be one of your most memorable travel experiences in Asia. Stay overnight on Boat.
Rejoin car drive back to Hanoi for overnight.
Detailed Itinerary: Rising to the sound of lapping bay waters, we have time for an early morning dip followed by breakfast. Sitting on the upper deck, you can relax while taking in the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the emerald water of the bay. After breakfast, explore Sung Sot cave, swim and relax. Cruises back to the jetty while brunch is served while you are cruising through the bay, along the way seeing more of the fascinating formations. Cruise check-out. Rejoin car drive back to Hanoi for overnight. Arrive Hanoi at 3:00pm. Check in hotel & free time to go sightseeing in the Old Quarter. Overnight in Hanoi
Transfer to Airport for Ho Chi Minh City departure.
Detailed Itinerary: You have a full day of sightseeing ahead, including a visit to One Pillar Pagoda, which was built by Ly Thai Tong and the Temple of Literature, founded by Emperor Ly Thanh Tong. Stop in the heart of Hanoi at Hoan Kiem Lake, which contains an islet with a tiny Tortoise Pagoda. After lunch at a local restaurant, visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Opera House and St. Joseph Cathedral. Conclude with a visit to Bao Tang Lich, once the museum of l’Ecole Francaise d’Extreme Orient, which includes artifacts from Vietnam’s turbulent history. Water Puppet Show, Cyclo visiting Old Quarter. Transfer to Airport for Ho Chi Minh City departure. Arrive Ho Chi Minh City in the evening. Pick up from airport then transfer to hotel for check in. Stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Visit the largest Vietnamese city.
Detailed Itinerary: Today you will visit the largest Vietnamese city. There are street markets, sidewalk cafes and sleek new bars. This teeming metropolis offers 300 years of timeless traditions and the beauty of an ancient culture. To the west of the city is the huge Chinese neighborhood called Cho lon, which means “Big Market.” Notre Dame Cathedral, in the heart of Saigon’s government quarter, is of neo- Romanesque architecture with two high square tower and iron spires. The Central Post Office is French-style and City Hall, known as “Hotel de Ville,” is typical of the French architecture that would be seen in any village in France. Visit the War Remnants Museum, featuring collections of weapons and photographs from the two Indochina wars. Leave Saigon for Cu Chi Tunnels to learn about Vietnam history & Vietnam War. Return to hotel for free. Stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda
Detailed Itinerary: Today takes you to My Tho, the capital of Tien Giang Province. Situated on the Mekong River, 75 kilometers southeast of Ho Chi Minh City, the city is surrounded by orchards and rice fields, which produce grain for the entire country. Visit one or two of the islands that produce traditional handcrafts, coconut candy and bee farms. Visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda, the oldest one in the delta on your boat trip on the Mekong River. Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Check in hotel & stay overnight in Saigon.
Today you are free for leisure & shopping until transfer to Airport for departure.
Detailed Itinerary: Today you are free for leisure & shopping until transfer to Airport for departure. Finish unforgettable Vietnam trip with Vietnam Tour Advisor. Good bye & see you in the next time!
|Number in Group
||Price per person in US$ - From 01 Oct 2011 to 30 Apr 2012
|Number in Group
||Price per person in US$ - From 01 May 2011 to 30 Sept 2011
||Tirant hotel, Medallion or similar
||Sunway, Folower Garden or similar
||Sofitel Plaza, Intercontinental, Horison or similar
||Bamboo hotel,Holiday Sapa,or similar
||Chau Long Hotel or similar
|Quang Binh Hotels
||Sun Spa Resort or similar
||Sun Spa Resort or similar
||Sun Spa Resort
||Sun Spa Resort
||Asia Hotel, New Star, Hue Queen or similar
||Saigon Morin, Novotel, Park View or similar
||Imperial hotel or similar
||Glory Hotel, Lotus hotel or similar
||Hoian trail, Hoi An Beach, Hoian Hotel or similar
||Life Resort, Golden Sand or similar
||The Nam Hai Rosort
|Nha trang Hotels
||The Light,Sea and Sund hotel or similar
||Yasaka hotel, Novotel hotel, or similar
||Sunrise Beach, Vinpearl Resort or similar
||Sapphia hotel, Northern Hotel Saigon inn, Elios or similar
||Liberty Central, Duxton, Saigon Palace, Grand Hotel or similar
||Caravelle, Renaissace Riverside or similar
||Park Hyatt Saigon, Sheraton Hotel
|Can Tho hotels
||Kim Tho hotel or similar
||Golf Can Tho
||Victoria Can Tho
||Victoria Can Tho
||Glory cruise, Phoenix Cruise or similar
||Glory cruise Paloma Cruise, White dolphin cruise or similar
||Paradise Cruise , Indochina Sails or similar
||Violet Cruise, Paraidse Peak cruise
- 5 nights hotel accommodation on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast
- 1 night stay overnight on Board in Halong Bay in twin-share cabin.
- Internal flight tickets: Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh City (economy class) Vietnam Airlines including fuel charge & Airport taxes.
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Meals specified in tour program .B - Breakfast ,L - Lunch ,D - Dinner
- All landed transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at airports on arrival and departure days
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- Boat trips in the Mekong Delta
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water Puppet Show & Cyclo Tour in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Approval letter for landing visa to Vietnam: single entry, one month valid
- All taxes & services charge.
- International airfare and airport taxes in Vietnam
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Kayak, Massage onboard
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods)
- flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations
- any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Prices are per person (US$), based on double occupancy
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Mondays & Fridays from Mid-September to Mid-November.
- Price excludes Personal expenses, gratuities to guides and drivers
- Vietnam & Foreign departure taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are not included (subject to change).
- Holiday surcharges and/or compulsory gala dinners apply between Dec. 23 - Jan. 02 and during period of Lunar New Year.
- Vietnam visa required. Not included in package and can be arranged in two days.
- Prices subject to change without notice